Home Page: Ordinances
SCHEDULE OF CHARGES AND FEES
Following are the Consolidated Koshkonong Sanitary District’s (“CKSD” or “Sanitary District”) Charges and Fees. The following are referred to in, but are not a part of, the Sanitary District’s Ordinances.
(1) Sewer Service Charge Method of Calculation, as referred to in Chapter II(2) of the Sewer Use Ordinance
Type of Connection Sewer Contribution in Aid of
Single family residential $ 1,100.00
Multiple Family - Per Unit $ 1,000.00
Small Commercial $ 2,000.00
Industrial and Extraordinary Sewer Users To be Determined Upon Application
Mobile Home $ 1,000.00
Campsite with Sewer $ 425.00 per campsite
Dumping Stations $ 2,000.00
Motel or Hotel $ 425.00 per room
Others To be Determined Upon Application
(2) Future Development Contribution in Aid of Construction Charge, as referenced in Chapter II(3) of the Sewer Use Ordinance.
Type of Real Estate
Land of less than five acres annexed into the Sanitary District Future Development Contribution in Aid of Construction Charge
$1,000.00 per lot developed from parcel that is annexed.
Land within Sanitary District which has not been paying the sanitary levy $1,000.00 per lot developed from that parcel
Parcels subdivided from existing parcels $1,000.00 per lot developed from that parcel
Land of greater than five acres annexed into the Sanitary District To be Determined Upon Application
Future development without land division on existing parcels To be determined upon application
(3) Fulton Sanitary District No. 2 and Albion Sanitary District No. 4 Contribution in Aid of Construction (CAC) Charges, as referenced in Chapter II (4) of the Sewer Use Ordinance.
Existing Buildings CAC Charge
Single Family Residence $0.00
Future Buildings On Lots Not
Requiring Future Sewer Main
Single Family Residence $ 5,500.00
To be determined
Future Buildings On Lots
Requiring Future Sewer Main
Single Family Residence $ 4,000.00
To be determined
by Commission upon
The above indicated charges against future buildings shall be determined as set forth in this Schedule of Charges and Fees in effect at the time. Any category of building not listed above shall be assigned a CAC charge by the Commission upon application and after recommendation by the District’s Engineer. The Commission may, at any time hereafter, review and consider the above charges and, in unusual circumstances or upon proper evidence, make justifiable changes. The Commission shall set special charges for large commercial service or industrial users not defined above.
Use of Contribution-in-Aid-of-Construction for Future Connections: Monies received for Contributions-in-Aid-of-Construction (less the FCAC/SCAC charges included in the Sanitary District’s Schedule of Charges and Fees) shall be applied to reduce the total outstanding debt of the ASD4, or the FSD2, respectively, by early retirement of bonds, or deposited into a bond redemption fund. Interest on funds in this redemption fund should be applied to reducing the Debt Service Charge of the ASD4/FSD2, respectively.
(4) Sewer lateral reconnection fee is $500.00, as referenced in Chapter II(6) of the Sewer Use Ordinance.
(5) The Plumbing Permit fee is $300.00 per hook up as described in Chapter V(1) of the Sewer Use Ordinance.
(6) The Tap Permit fee is $250.00 per hook up as described in Chapter V(1) of the Sewer Use Ordinance.
(7) The Cap Permit is $100 per closure as described in Chapter II(6)(a)(ii) of the Sewer Use Ordinance.
(8) The certificate of insurance for general liability required to be filed by a person/contractor prior to the commencement of work or issuance of a permit as described in Chapter V(13) Sewer Use Ordinance shall be $1,000,000 per occurrence and shall include the District as an additional insured.
(9) The sewer main extension fee as defined in Chapter VIII of the Sewer Use Ordinance shall be as follows:
25 or fewer lots or parcels $5,000
26 to 50 lots or parcels $7,500
51 or more lots or parcels As Set By Commission
(10) A Street Opening Deposit of $1,500.00 will be collected as defined in Chapter V(13) and Chapter VIII(4) of the Sewer Use Ordinance.
(11) A $35.00 charge for each check returned unpaid. See Chapter II(13) of the Administrative Ordinance.
(12) The fee for a copy of the District’s Code of Ordinances, Schedule of Charges and Fees, and Standard Sewer Specifications is $25.00.
(13) The fee for a 36” x 32” map of the District is $20.00.
(14) The fee for a 17” x 11” map of the District is $10.00.
(15) The fee for any copies is $0.50 per copy.
(16) Any party seeking easements, approvals, or other concessions or interpretations of CKSD Ordinances are responsible for paying all of the CKSD’s legal and/or other expert fees.
January 1, 2012 C.K.S.D. Schedule of Charges & Fees
August 11, 2011 C.K.S.D. Administrative Ordinance
August 11, 2011 C.K.S.D. Sewer Use Ordiannce
January 1, 2011 C.K.S.D. Schedule of Charges & Fees